Whilst researching into existing property sale sites i noticed they all had similar design layouts:
– Top navigation bar linking to all pages. Including the logo, which is usually text rather than an image
– The home page has a large central search bar
– Main focus on interactivity and the user being able to filter results to get the results they want
– same filter options- price, location, no. of bedrooms
– filter option on left hand side of results page
– results are shown on seperate cards, all include images, price, location and short typed description
– users can interact and personalise their accound through saving properties and contacting the agent
– white background, eye catching images
– Large colour/ image blocks
– simple but neat design with easy navigation.
– sign in/ register = top right hand corner
My own wireframes considering these observations…
By following standards, users will feel comfortable in navigating through the website and thus will meet their expectations.